• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok kid :rofl:
Okay senior citizen..
Hope you get your retirement benefit without any hassles..
:P

I think Star plus can be removed and replaced with some TAMIL channel :D

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

----------

In other DTH channels are increasing.
But in Tata Sky Monthly subscription is increasing. :@

Yes.. that is 100 true.. But DISH is managed this situation very well.... But Tata Sky only know what they are thinking about them self???. I really wonder how tata is dare to do this kind of hikes etc.. Normally majority of the firm will try to fulfill customers needs..but i am seeing tata is the first one to ignore customer needs...Airtel Mobile was doing this types of hikes when we did not have any other provider like Reliance, Vodafone etc.. even they came down as they understood they need to be flexible with customer needs..But still tata follows its own way

Okay senior citizen..
Hope you get your retirement benefit without any hassles..
:P

sure baby but for that u have to send me post just after 35 years and hope for ur reply :p
with regards
AYAN(SRINITHEULTIMATE)

Yes.. that is 100 true.. But DISH is managed this situation very well.... But Tata Sky only know what they are thinking about them self???. I really wonder how tata is dare to do this kind of hikes etc.. Normally majority of the firm will try to fulfill customers needs..but i am seeing tata is the first one to ignore customer needs...

Airtel Mobile was doing this types of hikes when we did not have any other provider like Reliance, Vodafone etc.. even they came down as they understood they need to be flexible with customer needs..

But still tata follows its own way

That not true. I think Tata Sky is far more receptive to customer's needs than Dish TV. What justification do you have for the downgrade charges which Dish TV has? No other DTH provider charges such penal charge. Also, have you ever tried to call the customer services. My neighbour has dish and he said it takes hours and hours to get through. If you think "dish tv" is receptive to customer's needs then check out the Dish Tv section on this forum. It will give you a pretty good idea as to how good they are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back