tata sky dth: RAJ TV should be replaced with Adithya TV/ Kalaignar chithiram

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
comedy channels telecast the same comedy everyday which makes audience feel :confused:

I fully support what SVK said. We can demand that they add channel but not remove a channel. I am sure that are so many people who are hooked to Raj TV. It would be unfair to them. Its good if TS gives more people more choices.

Rather than watching these tamil comedy channel its better to watch pogo channel where in they show some good comedy shows.......

^^you are so wrong...my whole family watches pogo, the oldest individual being 64...and it is much better than the crap being dished out by these regional comedy channels...

^^you are so wrong...

my whole family watches pogo, the oldest individual being 64...

and it is much better than the crap being dished out by these regional comedy channels...

That doesn't mean I am wrong. I am be very well right :D

Cartoon Network and Pogo shows very good programs...Instead of thinking it is a kid channels, watch the program,, they are very much innovative than the other programs... though it is stories we should really appreciate the creative and hard work being done in the background to make a cartoon show.Pogo is also good channels.. where Just for gags, and Hole in the wall etc are the very good program which can be watched with family to make a good entertainment.

Can some of you tell me what sports package you guys are using, I recently wanted to move to TS, but found that if I wanted all the sports channel I would have to pay quite a lot more (something close to rs85), I usually watch only cricket but you never know which channel will telecast what tournament, how do you guys decide on the sports package.

Can some of you tell me what sports package you guys are using, I recently wanted to move to Tata Sky DTH, but found that if I wanted all the sports channel I would have to pay quite a lot more (something close to rs85), I usually watch only cricket but you never know which channel will telecast what tournament, how do you guys decide on the sports package.

do post this message in another place as all the members here belong to age group of 2+ who only watch POGO and CN:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back