tata sky dth: RAJ TV should be replaced with Adithya TV/ Kalaignar chithiram

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally experienced many who have Tata Sky feel proud on their drawing room is decorated with Tata Sky STB... and good Quality DTH...

thats the point we are holding which makes all south customers a thought of throwing away Tata Sky DTH am i clear to you:wewin:

Ayan just read my above quote. BGLTV has given a nice idea by recycling the stb to decorate the drawing room. So don't throw away it instead use it to decorate your house just like many already did in their drawing room :D

:rofl::rofl:

Ayan just read my above quote. BGLTV has given a nice idea by recycling the stb to decorate the drawing room. So don't throw away it instead use it to decorate your house just like many already did in their drawing room :D

BGL is expert on this, BGL has BigTV STB, SUN STB and Tata Sky STB.
So in Bgl House each and every room was decorated by diff STB. :iomg:

BGL is expert on this, BGL has BigTV STB, SUN STB and Tata Sky STB.
So in Bgl House each and every room was decorated by diff STB. :iomg:

:hysterical: He recommends TS stb as the best recyclable STB for decorations :rofl:

This forum seems to be waste to me.. rather than commenting about the services, you guys will know only to comment about the individuals...Even if you suffer with the services, you do not want to be pointed out anyway as you are getting real good services...One want to move to SUN DTH once the subscription ends.. till now who was pricing Tata Sky like anything...And one will contradict with the signature saying he is against tata sky but speaks about tata sky good when there was a negative point and speaks bad when there is a positive point...The reason given is he is neutral..Where you are going guys? It is not a chit chatting place and it is to discuss only about the service providers and not comments on individuals..The only reason to say different examples to mirror the Quality of service or the view's about the service provider which would convey the message in some different manner...It does not seems to be jokes as you guys need to mind really what you are talking... I just Quiting this forum as i do not feel this is a good place to expose the comments about the service providers... I know it does not have any worth impact.. But still i am getting relived from GS's.

^^^I agree, and hence have virtually stopped posting in Tata Sky section, and visit to threads only related to any technical info.Admin should seriously have a look at posts for last 15-20 days in all threads in TATASKY/DTH section for betterment of DTH forum.

@bgltvI totally agree with you.....:wewin:....thats the reason offlate i am staying away from the DTH section .....you can expect some comments about this post of mine too.......:whistle:

For a change they should post in other dth sections which are not getting any of their 'inspired gibberdish'!

^^^
I agree, and hence have virtually stopped posting in Tata Sky section, and visit to threads only related to any technical info.
Admin should seriously have a look at posts for last 15-20 days in all threads in TATASKY/DTH section for betterment of DTH forum.
What can the admin do in this forum.......at the max he could ban the member......then that member will come in again with a new id......this is not new to this forum...........they again do bang bang in the forum........:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back