Colors added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 14,418
Amish
I saw all his posts and he didn't say anything bad about that member. He just said that member watches only 10 channels. This was the thing posted by that member himself. He only mentioned that.
Sad :( Truth don't stand here :( Only names are valued.

He said "ajuravi a TS CC". thats why he is banned.. he has been given many warnings.. still he is doing so.. thats why straightaway he is banned.. this applies to other members also... including me...

To the best of my ability and knowledge i am not indulged in that........:thumbsup:

Hey thanks for giving the link to get the recharge vouchers by paying half the amount what we did some 2 - 3 months. As a TS customers since the pacgage rates are higher some 3rd party people like giftmate, indiaplaza and future bazzar are helping us out in paying our recharge amount to TS into half..........Thanks to giftmate, indiaplaza, future bazzar......... This time i am not going to avail this offer as i have sufficient amount of credit with TS i need to vanish that first and after that i will think on these kind of offers...... Once again kunal thanks for giving this news and i hope some TS customers in this forum might benefit from this offer for their recharge to TS paying 50% less......

I have a GENERAL QUESTIONHow do we know when a new channel gets added in future?If they dont give a newspaper adv, then how do we know that a new channel got added?Does it give any flash message on screen like -- "this channel got added on this number"??? something like that???? HOW DO WE KNOW?

Back