Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
Raj TV on 810 and isaiaruvi on 811. :dance::dance::dance::dance:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Be optimistic! There is room for 9 more tamil channels - 812 to 820.

So Kalyan, your comments have been vindicated and so have mine! Lets celebrate! :thumbsup:

Thanks for your support. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Be optimistic! There is room for 9 more tamil channels - 812 to 820.

It will take more than 5 years to fill these gaps... :D

^^^^NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL OPTIMISM!!! LOL:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

No need to compare, because now Tata Sky has all Prime Tamil Channels. Also no more thinking about shift to other DTH. Now Tata SKy has all channels also with Good Clarity with Good CC. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Finally for those who have seen Raj TV in cable would find a difference in viewing the same in TS as the channel picture is good.........it also applicable to other DTH's telecast of Raj TV too as the clarity in DTH of that should be great when it is compared to cable telecast expecially Raj TV

Finally for those who have seen Raj TV in cable would find a difference in viewing the same in TS as the channel picture is good.........it also applicable to other DTH's telecast of Raj TV too as the clarity in DTH of that should be great when it is compared to cable telecast expecially Raj TV
Sorry mate. I cannot compare. My cablewala never provided Raj. The quality of sun, jaya and podigai (occasionally) for rs. 320 three years ago is nothing much to speak of. I would have been happier if SS music is provided instead of Isaiaruvai

Back