Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
Oh Ok.. Thanks for Informing.. I liked Marma Desam (None can beat this Series). I am expecting the same from Mandira Vasal.. Lets see :)

I saw this Marma Desam in Raj TV, not in SUN TV. :DSame is going to happen for Mandiravasal. :cool2:

Tamil Tv Channels have compromised that genre for some stupid dance shows n Moronic repeated comedy scenes.

Urodu oththu vazh; when in Rome do as Romans. All language channels from Kashmir to Tamilnadu, from Assam to Gujarat have similar dance-song-competition programmes. Why single out Tamil?

There is a feel of sameness in most tamil channels.Vijay tv is bit refreshing.Others are not upto the mark!!Its My Opinion n Opinions differ from people to People.:P

Marma Desam is a serial which changed the face of tele-serials :yahoo:
The stroy writer of that serial is from my native place..........:happy:

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Tamil Tv Channels have compromised that genre for some stupid dance shows n Moronic repeated comedy scenes.
Tamil GEC channels funda is simple.......show some breakfast shows from 7 an to 9 am..........then show little bit comedy scenes...from 11 - 1.30 (Serials & news)......afternoon to evening movie session..........6.00 - 10 Serials and after that comedy scens till 1 am and after that they will telecast the songs.......:wall:

and all tamil channels will be added by 2050

:hysterical: :hysterical:

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Oh Ok.. Thanks for Informing.. I liked Marma Desam (None can beat this Series). I am expecting the same from Mandira Vasal.. Lets see :)

You and Kalyan talking about serial which came before I was born. 15 years old story.

Back