Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
They will add more tamil channels in future . These things take time with all the negotiations etc.... Lets hope for the best!:thumb:

IsaiAruvi is one channel were new tamil songs will be telecasted as they only have the rights to telecast the new tamil songs :P

They are telecasting new songs since their sister channel Murasu is telecasting old songs......;)

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

As told you people in other section SS Music is preferred only by some section but on a whole Isaiaruvi is more popular than SS Music in TN.......SS Music is like by the crowd in the top cities of TN..........but Isaiaruvi is preferred by more than SS Music.....

Finally

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

As told you people in other section SS Music is preferred only by some section but on a whole Isaiaruvi is more popular than SS Music in TN.......SS Music is like by the crowd in the top cities of TN..........but Isaiaruvi is preferred by more than SS Music.....

Finally i also also prefer to watch SS Music than Isaiaruvi........

By the way my wife likes Craig........

I think he is in love other VJ of that same channel and think they are going to get married soon..........

Yeah that for sure but i dont know her name but she is sweet chick and i believe she is from coimbatore.......

For the past few day i was watching Raj TV, the programme are awesome. :yahoo:Its really a very good and excelent channel, thanks for Tata Sky to add this channel. :dance::dance::dance:

Before TS adding this channel i do have this channel in my cable and was not interested to watch and now also i am not interested in seeing that channel after the arrival of that channel in TS but some times i just record news bulleteins.........

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

from that channel.....

Before TS adding this channel i do have this channel in my cable and was not interested to watch and now also i am not interested in seeing that channel after the arrival of that channel in TS but some times i just record news bulleteins.........

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

from that channel.....

Thats the human tendency, we want what we don't have and once we have it, we don't want it :rofl::hysterical:

Back