Colors added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 14,418
Good to hear but i am not going to subscribe to that channel or LS gold pack as i dont find enough time to view the channels what i have got with TS.......

Worst of the channels..Pixelation is evident in all LS gold pack channels..Colors content is poor.. I watched the Fear factor show with great excitement, but it was not upto any expectations.. Boring show.. Boring channel.. 45Rs gone down the drain.. Into Tata Sky bank account..

Colors to launch Bigg Boss 2 on 18 August
MUMBAI: Viacom18's Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) Colors, which launched today, has acquired the television rights for the second season of reality show Bigg Boss.
Produced by Endemol India, Bigg Boss will replace Colors' driver show Fear Factor Khataron Ke Khiladi from 18 August. It will air from Monday to Thursday at 10 pm.
The first season of both the shows had earlier aired on Sony Entertainment Television (Set).
Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Colors to launch Bigg Boss 2 on 18 August
The Big Boss Season 1 was one of my favourite programme in Sony TV and i am sure many will agree with me too but now this is coming in Colors Channel and for sure i am going to miss this programme as i am not ready to pay Rs. 45 for just one programme..........

even iam gonna miss.....:wall:

Tata Sky may add many more channels but not regionals due to lack of tp space already ts tried to remoove some regionals and but sure they may add but not now [ atleast a year ]

So the conclusion is, if Tata Sky add any channel this should be go for Add on pack only.
What abt new tamil channels.?
This is a tough question to anwer and i dont have any answer too and i am going to fail in not answering your question:P.........

Worst of the channels..
Pixelation is evident in all LS gold pack channels..
Colors content is poor.. I watched the Fear factor show with great excitement, but it was not upto any expectations.. Boring show.. Boring channel.. 45Rs gone down the drain.. Into Tata Sky bank account..

just look at the post above your post.. haha.. cannot stop laughing.. He was happy to learn that it was good clearity.. now what he might do with ur post.. :rofl::rofl:

This is a tough question to anwer and i dont have any answer too and i am going to fail in not answering your question:P.........

oh.. did he ask you specifically? why you always fall into trap to confirm that you are Tatasky CC.

tatasky may add many more channels but not regionals due to lack of tp space already ts tried to remoove some regionals and but sure they may add but not now [ atleast a year ]

again same TP space lacking.. why people think like this.. They have 12 TPs.. what is the use of having so many active services.. remove them and add channels in Addon atleast they get some bucks with that.

Tata Sky may add many more channels but not regionals due to lack of tp space already ts tried to remoove some regionals and but sure they may add but not now [ atleast a year ]

So this new channel didn't need tp space? Every Hindi & English channels don't need tp space? Only South Indian channels need tp space?

Sun DTH and Dish TV DTH are adding the channels and reducing the price, on the other hand Tata Sky is simply sleeping, why?:cry:

So this new channel didn't need tp space? Every Hindi & English channels don't need tp space? Only South Indian channels need tp space?

Good Question. :dance:

just look at the post above your post.. haha.. cannot stop laughing.. He was happy to learn that it was good clearity.. now what he might do with ur post.. :rofl::rofl:

:hysterical:

One post said quality was " it was ausum. it was looking great. "
"and the best programme was fear factor."

Next post after that was typical. After that true view :)

Back