Comedy Thirai launched and also added in sun direct today

• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 14,734
Is they showing the comedy thirai add in sun tv now. Did they added any additional lines in that add. Because like the add in news paper they might include some lines in the tv add too.

I was hoping that this channel be part of SCV cable too but unfortunately this channel is exclusive for SD only.......anyways i think very soon Kalaignar TV will also come with the same thing .............

I think it's beginning of a new trend. Maybe we can expect Exclusive DTH channels with other operators too !! Smile

By this channel SD wants to lure more customers from cable.......and i think thats the reason they wanted an exclusivity to SD alone......I think its a good move as they SD management is facing tough times in cable network business......

This is not a channel, this is a service. Read the Adv. carefully. 24 maninera comedy Sevai. Not 24 maninera comedy channel.

yes ur correct kumar. according to the add it is a service. not a channel. and there is a line *video on demand~ free for 3 months what does it means

Then its a good intelligent move...............but for that the movie producers could ask for money to that service as they are telecasting it from movies........

yes ur correct kumar. according to the add it is a service. not a channel. and there is a line *video on demand~ free for 3 months what does it means

May be they are gonna give Comedy Videos on Demand free for 3 months...

Back