Comedy Thirai launched and also added in sun direct today

• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 14,734
The add says that this service is a part of video on demand and this service is free for 3 months in video on demand. There will also be some other services in video on demand and it may not be free, we may have to pay for that it seems. So open tv software is on the way. . . The logo in comedy thirai is in color and it is really ugly and irritating. They should give the logo which is given in sun tv in white transparent color. That is attractive and not irritating.

Hi friends, Did any one call CC regarding the video on demnd shown in the advertisement?

Hi friends,

Did any one call CC regarding the video on demnd shown in the advertisement?

yesterday i called cc regarding video on demand...she told me that comedy thirai for 3 months free after that we hav to pay for it...she does not know how much amount we hav to pay for it?she does not know what is video on demand?

That is the speciality of sun direct cc. :hysterical: Even i called cc and told that reality channel is not coming and i told her clearly that channel is totally removed from india and i asked for replacement. She told that you try manual scan and you may get it. No logic in their mind.

But why should we pay it when the channel is from Sun network itself? If this channels is going to be a "Active Services" type, then we can think of paying.

But why should we pay it when the channel is from Sun network itself? If this channels is going to be a "Active Services" type, then we can think of paying.

Because this is special service for SUN Direct. If this will available in all DTH, then SUN Network will not charge for this service in SUN Direct.

I dont think the other DTH service providers such as TS, Dish TV or Big Tv will be interested in SD Comedy Service.............:huh:

May be Kalaignar TV will tie up with any other DTH and start the Service. If Kalaigar TV tie up with Tata Sky and start this service, then its really Life is JingalalaYahoooo :dance::dance::dance:

I dont think kalaignar TV will tie up any DTH service regarding the comedy thirai instead they will start one new channel which has got similar programmes in the channels and they will telecast it at free of cost and people will start to watch those channels and after they sun directs comedy thirai will also be made avaiable in all mediums:thumbsup:

Back