Configure D-Link DSL-2750U to 3G USB Dongle

• Thread starter Thread starter Techlover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 94,577
Ordered the TP-Link, it had decent reviews on Amazon etc. Cost me ~2.2k as ebay has some 5% off scheme for ICICI customers. And this will run 24x7 because of the pogoplug.I don't think dd-wrt supports any modem+router except a very expensive buffalo one that is not available here.

Alright. :D Which model ?

you'll have to wait till the 13th. exams. if you want to know anything specific, let me know.

Shouldnt be too tough. Could you post screenshots of the usb config page of the router ?

Hi, I am working on the same setup. Here is the screenshot, see if you can figure out the correct settings, if you do- you are the man!
Screenshot link: Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter (yeah, I am more comfy with twitpic than imgur), I manuallly entered smartent and *99***1#, just guessing

I searched extensively for over an hour on the above. The file you attached is that of a foreign firmware which can't be loaded on my router.Anyways, the USB stick DWM 156 driver is seemingly pre-installed as it appears at the top of configuration page (look at my screenshot in last to last post). I've figured out the dial up number (*#99***1#) and AP is either rcomnet or smartnet.D-Link local sales manager has sent me new firmware for both router and dongle. The router is updated but can't find how to update dongle.The dongle LED blinks when it finds a cellular network (as when using on PC) but upon inserting the dongle in router, the LED is static (just means powered on).What I'm stuck at: how to update the firmware of the dongle....

Back