Cost of Windows Vista and Windows 7 in rupees

• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 17,114
Apple products are overpriced in in India

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

20,000 mark up on MBP as compared to the US store

Jobs answered it clearly... taxes and customs add up. plus they probably have to offer a better margin to the dealers who are adventurous enough to sell Apple products in india.

well first of all, Microsoft are Chooorrr . Second I use pirated Window 7(Professional) , and why not , they mother****er(Microsoft) sold it in developed countries ,whose monthly income is quite low, BILL GATE come to India thrice a year, do u ever think why , because they bribe Center and State GOV , and in return , they get access to GOV offices , school and all banks . where u can see orignal window xp, even Free Linux and open office is available , but they will buy microsoft , GOD Bless India, Guys come on buycott orignal windows and support Google chrome and Linux ubunto and open office

i said orignal windows, me personally like W7. wait for chrome why not u support Window copy , desh ke bahut janta ka bhala hoga , unkoo 20 rupeee me window milegaeee, at least hum sarkar ke trah bribe thode na lete hai

i bought an original copy of windows 7 at a major discounted price. i use openoffice despite the fact i own a license of ms office 2007. i use paint.net for image editing purposes. i also have ubuntu on dual boot. i had shift but for some minor annoyances.

well first of all, Microsoft are Chooorrr . Second I use pirated Window 7(Professional) , and why not , they mother****er(Microsoft) sold it in developed countries ,whose monthly income is quite low, BILL GATE come to India thrice a year, do u ever think why , because they bribe Center and State GOV , and in return , they get access to GOV offices , school and all banks . where u can see orignal window xp, even Free Linux and open office is available , but they will buy microsoft , GOD Bless India,

Guys come on buycott orignal windows and support Google chrome and Linux ubunto and open office

WHATEVER

they can price their products how they like

if their products aren't good,nobody would buy they they are good and people buy

i am not a fan of MS either but your post just SUCKS!!!

and Google CHROME isn't gonna support big working apps but is mainly for netbooks,it could be that later they cater for all but that is far away

if its good,i will hop on.

i don't like their chrome browser though,always firefox

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

i said orignal windows, me personally like W7. wait for chrome

why not u support Window copy , desh ke bahut janta ka bhala hoga , unkoo 20 rupeee me window milegaeee, at least hum sarkar ke trah bribe thode na lete hai

20 rupees window...........lol

dear, you are right , people love it , so they bought it , dude we are forced lover , because we have no option, in develoved country ,people can buy 100 dollar OS, 5000 in india is clear loot, , Above commented people are well highly educated + with good job too, but rest of Bharat is not like u , rest u know very wellI just want , poor people like me who used to go school 2 miles away , do not get admission in good college , and forced to do in sub standard college, Get some thing to enjoy at minimum price , , u can spend $$$$$ lot on Software , but i and rest of mine type notSimple and lound clearMicrosoft should charge Rs 200 to 300 on OS with Office suitePoor student gets OS free of cost If they can not Give this , Then Juggad scheme tu open hai

dear, you are right , people love it , so they bought it , dude we are forced lover , because we have no option, in develoved country ,people can buy 100 dollar OS, 5000 in india is clear loot, ,

Above commented people are well highly educated + with good job too, but rest of Bharat is not like u , rest u know very well

I just want , poor people like me who used to go school 2 miles away , do not get admission in good college , and forced to do in sub standard college, Get some thing to enjoy at minimum price , , u can spend $$$$$ lot on Software , but i and rest of mine type not

Simple and lound clear

Microsoft should charge Rs 200 to 300 on OS with Office suite

Poor student gets OS free of cost

If they can not Give this , Then Juggad scheme tu open hai

those extremely poor people in india don't even have a PC,others that have don't use it that much so OEMs are good for them

first get them educated and then think about getting them a premium windows copy

also even abroad people don't really pay $100 just like that for windows

if you go to US,people are pretty cheap and don't really pay for anything too expensive as things are cheap there so they have gotten used to the habbit at the Middle class and lower class sections

Back