Cost of Windows Vista and Windows 7 in rupees

• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 17,114
dear, you are right , people love it , so they bought it , dude we are forced lover , because we have no option, in develoved country ,people can buy 100 dollar OS, 5000 in india is clear loot, ,

Above commented people are well highly educated + with good job too, but rest of Bharat is not like u , rest u know very well

I just want , poor people like me who used to go school 2 miles away , do not get admission in good college , and forced to do in sub standard college, Get some thing to enjoy at minimum price , , u can spend $$$$$ lot on Software , but i and rest of mine type not

Simple and lound clear

Microsoft should charge Rs 200 to 300 on OS with Office suite

Poor student gets OS free of cost

If they can not Give this , Then Juggad scheme tu open hai

You do realize, Microsoft would want to implement such a system in India for Students.

I am soon going to be attending a US university and am getting

Windows 7 Ultimate for 20$ or Rs.800
Adobe Master Collection CS5 for free
MS Office 2007 and 2010 for free
A lot more free software+ Discounted Laptops(upto 70% off on Normal US Dell Prices)

The problem is, that at this point it is very hard to implement something like this as it can be misused very easily.

I emphasize with you on the fact that MS products do burn the pockets of most people in India, but that does nor give one the right to Steal(yes Piracy does translate to Stealing), and justify it by saying one is saving India's Money!

In addition, I do believe MS products have similar pricing in India and US, In Fact Win7 Ultimate is cheaper in India than in The US!

I emphasize with you on the fact that MS products do burn the pockets of most people in India, but that does nor give one the right to Steal(yes Piracy does translate to Stealing), and justify it by saying one is saving India's Money!

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6214/1254774731420.png

(Don't take it seriously)

Saving is our right , how to save money and use it effectively , no one better than we know. , Piracy is not stealing , As i said earlier we are forced lover of MS product , we have think 1000 times to buy window os , in today world , no one have time , to think beyond 100 times , so we settled on Pirated one , and enjoy our PC , Now Please tell me , Is this crime or Forced crime You do realize, Microsoft would want to implement such a system in India for Students.

I am soon going to be attending a US university and am getting

Windows 7 Ultimate for 20$ or Rs.800
Adobe Master Collection CS5 for free
MS Office 2007 and 2010 for free
A lot more free software+ Discounted Laptops(upto 70% off on Normal US Dell Prices)

The problem is, that at this point it is very hard to implement something like this as it can be misused very easily.

In addition, I do believe MS products have similar pricing in India and US, In Fact Win7 Ultimate is cheaper in India than in The US!

Saving is our right , how to save money and use it effectively , no one better than we know. , Piracy is not stealing , As i said earlier we are forced lover of MS product , we have think 1000 times to buy window os , in today world , no one have time , to think beyond 100 times , so we settled on Pirated one , and enjoy our PC , Now Please tell me , Is this crime or Forced crime

Saving is indeed your right.

Try Proving your argument in a court of law, Piracy does translate into stealing, you cannot use the sharing card when pirating Microsoft operating systems as you deliberately bypass registration.

You are not forced to love Microsoft products, there are plenty of free and paid alternatives(Linux, Mac OS X)

jdjain, your arrangements do not hold any value.

crime or Forced crime

No one is forcing you to pirate Microsoft products, Just get Ubuntu, It does almost everything properly.

Lastly, any thief thinks 100 times before stealing, you are doing the same.

By not buying legitimate software, you are not only compromising your own security but are also responsible for loss of Tax Revenue, encouraging unlawful activities(by buying and promoting illegal software) and you may also be indirectly funding anti-government groups.

If you choose to use illegitimate software, I hope you will keep that to yourdelf for your own good.

I would also like to urge you not to promote such activities

piracy might not be stealing. it is still illegal and you still break the law of the land.

Ya right tax chori karo no problems in india cos thats wat everybody does software free me mat use karo wow................. SIDHI SI BAT HAI BHAI EK BANDA NAHI HAI JISNE TAX KI HERA PHERI NAHI KI HO YAHAN PE, AUR SW KI BUYING KI ADVISE DE RAHE HAIN, JO PAKDA GAYA WO CHOR HAI JO BACH GAYA WO SAYANA HAI.........MUJRIM NA KEHNA MUJHE LOGON MUJRIM TO SARA ZAMANA HAI......:)

those extremely poor people in india don't even have a PC,others that have don't use it that much so OEMs are good for them

first get them educated and then think about getting them a premium windows copy

also even abroad people don't really pay $100 just like that for windows

if you go to US,people are pretty cheap and don't really pay for anything too expensive as things are cheap there so they have gotten used to the habbit at the Middle class and lower class sections
As i m not a Uncle Sam fan , You know better about uncle sam , i only know that , Uncle Sam people are Gas Guzzler and beer Guzzler ,and waste lot of money on weekend

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Too cool sahee batt bole apnee, agar pakda gaya tu mujlim nahee tu mauja he mauja

also even abroad people don't really pay $100 just like that for windows

abroad, few people go for assembled machines unlike india.

and even if they do, piracy is not that common in united states as it is in india.

and they do purchase software at prices that we get to see on online stores like newegg.

people who are too much dependent upon microsoft products go for technet or msdn subscriptions i think.

my web hosting guy for example is a member and they get plenty of free stuff and major discounts.

Tax hum ess liye choreee kartaee hai , because it's too high , and we did not get any benifit from tax, Same is with window , duplicate copy gives us same benefit as original one , than why pay thousand of rupee extra, me tu bolta hu, We are doing officially wrong but internally right.

tax is not high in india. compare the taxes we pay to tax people pay in european countries. tax is pretty low in india. and as for pirating software... no one is doubting your reasons to not pay for software. but justifying not paying for software for illogical purposes? does not make you look smart. once you start working. you would realize that not getting paid for what you do does not feel very right or justified.

Back