Cyanogen Inc. is now Andrasta

Hmm, on my nexus 7, CM boots up faster than stock, with regards to the space occupied by CM, I'll have to check that. Stock android occupies a little over 2GB. Moreover, when compared to the likes of stock roms released by Samsung et al CM is way more lighter! if not compared to stock android ;)

@abhishek Cm 10.1 is just 154mb. I guess no stock roms comes in that less size and occupy less ram. And may be whats useless or unneeded for you is needed/useful for others.

@abhishek Cm 10.1 is just 154mb. I guess no stock roms comes in that less size and occupy less ram.
And may be whats useless or unneeded for you is needed/useful for others.

That is why I said it's bloated for me.
And as far as the smoothness is concerned, I used to love how smooth and responsive CM is until I tried custom ROMs like RasbeanJelly and CNA. Now when I use CM I find it laggy! ;)

And both cna and resbeanjelly is not available for i9100 and I cant even test your claim.... hehe :D

anybody has any idea about if cm10.1 has hw composer included with nightlies or not?

All these ROMs and each has some or the other great feature, i end up flashing a new one every 1-2 days. I just flashed 3 roms today. -.-

Bhai I was asking about hardware composer ie drivers for GPU... Or they using generic drivers. :p

Back