Diagnose Mtnl Triband Broadband Problems

Thanks for the help Daddycool, I shall get in touch with those freaks and ask them to change my download sync. And I'll change the wiring as well. \m/

Another query, I tried calling those people up and asked them to change my Download Sync settings, but the woman didn't quite understand what I was trying to say! Is there any particular thing that I should be asking for when I want to change my Download Sync? HELP, again!

try using word "download SPEED" instead of "download sync"...may be then she wud understand :D

Yeah try what Amish said. If that doesn't work tell her you want the number of the person in charge of broadband in the exchange. She'll probably give a 2xxx2100 or something number. Call them and they'll fix your problem.

Another query, I tried calling those people up and asked them to change my Download Sync settings, but the woman didn't quite understand what I was trying to say! Is there any particular thing that I should be asking for when I want to change my Download Sync? HELP, again!

calling those guys probably int a very good idea :) . they wont help you no matter what. its better you go to the office and talk to them, not to the CC but broadband management guys.

calling those guys probably int a very good idea :) . they wont help you no matter what. its better you go to the office and talk to them, not to the CC but broadband management guys.

I don't know about you but I always get co-operation from the broadband guys at my exchange on the phone. I never go there. I agree that talking to CC is not much help but they promptly give me the phone number of the guy I should talk to.

I tried accessing my ADSL status, the password has changed somehow. Do the guys at MTNL do it or has someone gained access to my account?

I tried accessing my ADSL status, the password has changed somehow. Do the guys at MTNL do it or has someone gained access to my account?

If you have not changed it then its possible its been set to default by MTNL (although why they would do that eludes me), try your CA number (found in your tel bill). If that does not work then ask MTNL to reset it. They will set it to your CA number. :)

2053 508
5.3 31.1
43.5 23.4
0.0 12.6
38277 38275
2 0
[TD="colspan: 3"][/TD] [TD="class: hd, width: 48"]Downstream[/TD] [TD="class: hd, width: 48"]Upstream[/TD] [TD="class: hd"]Rate (Kbps)[/TD] [TD="class: hd"]SNR Margin (dB)[/TD] [TD="class: hd"]Attenuation (dB)[/TD] [TD="class: hd"]Output Power (dBm)[/TD] [TD="class: hd"]Super Frames[/TD] [TD="class: hd"]Super Frame Errors[/TD]
These are my stats for RT300R2U. Net is going up and down after variable time like sometimes for 20 mins, sometimes 30. Are these stats ok?

Theres just too much attenuation, also your signal to noise ratio is very low, again, indicative of poor line quality. Get your line checked.

Back