Did I make a mistake by choosing Tata DOCOMO 3G?

• Thread starter Thread starter rupeshdnair
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 61,647
Status
Not open for further replies.
humm they all are fraud .. they were showing 21 mbbs speed .. and now reliance 3g adds shows 28 mbps .. all liar ...

you are moving from bad to worse ... Pls check there there network in your area .. as here its worse ...

@Mr. DocomoI am tata docomo user and when i complain about the signal issue (signal meter dancing like oscilloscope...lol) in my home, to Mr. MD/CEO directly via mail , i got endless call from docomo and a guy visited to my home with GPS and laptop and shown me that my location is in exactly between 3 towers(lol), they tried to convince me by saying that my handset(cost 18+k) may have problem, when i refuse to accept they told me to replace the sim, which i did, but problem still persist. finally i have decided not to complain..lol...because they are here to cheat people not to serve...:grin:

@tatadocomoTrying to compete with Airtel_Presence? They have disappeared literally after a few robotic posts, can you we expect to be saying TATA to you as well on this forum soon?Having said this, these representatives (Airtel , Tata or others) are most likely told not to go beyond such standard responses. But someone needs to tell their bosses - that what they are doing will only give them negative feedback on the longer run & they should concentrate on giving better service the first time the consumer approaches them directly

@Tata docomoI am using TATA docomo and which problem i facing on docomo is really painful for me sometimes i think to switch back to loop mobile ..When i recieve any calls first time it get disonnected and the callers money got charged .Its the big problem for me and i am not sure tata can fix this as soon as .even if you saying i will mail iy yo tata docomo Email id .

you are moving from bad to worse ...

Pls check there there network in your area .. as here its worse ...

I am from Vadodara, Gujarat. I am facing the same problem. The data transfer speed has been capped at 128 Kbps on 3.5G network. The best part is that as per TATA DOCOMO chat representative, there is no 3G network in Vadodara. My handset is on 3.5G signal since the past 3 months. Given below is the Chat session I had with TATA DOCOMO chat representative.Welcome to Tata DOCOMO Chat. Please wait while representative is identified...Your chat session has been assigned to Tata DOCOMO representative. {Naveen} Good Morning Mr Sujo Philipose. You are on line with Naveen. {Naveen} How may I assist you sir? {Sujo Philipose} I am from Vadodara. I have recharged my account for Rs.350 (3g Pack). The data transfer speed that I am getting is only 128 kbps. Why is it so? {Naveen} I'm so sorry that this happened and I will do my best to fix this situation {Naveen} May I know what is the browsing speed? {Sujo Philipose} I am getting is only about 128 kbps {Sujo Philipose} *8 {Naveen} You mean in your handset? {Sujo Philipose} no on the PC {Naveen} And in your handset? {Sujo Philipose} its about the same. {Naveen} May I know which handset are you using and what is the number of signals are you getting in your handset? {Sujo Philipose} I am using a Nokia E52. Number of signal bar:7 (constant). Signal type: 3.5G {Naveen} May I know you city name plesae? {Sujo Philipose} Vadodara {Naveen} Let me check it for you sir. {Naveen} Please stay online. {Sujo Philipose} ok {Naveen} Sir, as of now the 3g services is launched only in the following parts of your state AMRELIANANDANKALESHWARBHARUCHGANDHIDHAMNADIADVAPIVALSADGANDHINAGARGODHRABHAVNAGARJUNAGADHRAJKOTSURAT {Naveen} That's the reason you are getting slow 3g speed,as 3g network is not available in your city as of now. {Sujo Philipose} That is ridiculous. My phone has been showing 3G signals since the past 3 months {Naveen} Ok {Sujo Philipose} If there is no 3G network in Vadodara...then how is it that my phone is latched on to the 3.5G network {Naveen} But sir,the 3g will not function in non 3g coverage area., But you are getting a speed of 128 kbps which is vey good speed. {Naveen} Is there any thing else I may assist you with? {Naveen} Are we connected? If yes, then please respond to me. {Sujo Philipose} Naveen you are missing the point that I am trying to make here. My phone is showing 3.5G Network of TATA DOCOMO and it is latched on to it. {Naveen} Let me check it once again. {Naveen} May I know from which city you have activated the 3g on your handset? {Naveen} Let me take a complaint for the same sir. {Naveen} Please stay online. {Sujo Philipose} Vadodara...I recharged online from your website. {Naveen} ok {Naveen} Request you to provide following details for raising a complaint on your concerned network issue - 1. Handset Model - 2. Handset support GPRS - 3. Town/city - 4. Area Name - 5. Landmark - 6. Number of Signal - 7. Alternate Contact No - 8. Error Message - 9. Destination number - 10. Pin code - {Naveen} And please let us know your full house address. {Sujo Philipose} wait 2 minutes {Naveen} Sure. {Sujo Philipose} 1. Handset Model - Nokia E522. Handset support GPRS - Yes (3.5G)3. Town/city - Vadodara4. Area Name - Tarsali5. Landmark - Motinagar No.26. Number of Signal - 77. Alternate Contact No -9998xxxx11 8. Error Message - slow speed of 128 kbps on 3.5G network9. Destination number - NA10. Pin code - 39000911Address: @@@@@@@,@@@@@@@@, Tarsali Road, Vadodara-390009 {Naveen} Thank you for the details sir,let me raise a complaint for your issue, please stay online. {Naveen} I have registered the complaint and reference number is NWK3G10040122 , which will be used for your future reference and same will resolved by 07-MAR-2011 20:00:00. {Sujo Philipose} ok {Naveen} Is there any thing else I may assist you with? {Naveen} Are we connected? If yes, then please respond to me.

Hi...i'm from Anjar(Kachchh) & facing the same problem as sujop but i'm getting speeds limited to 15-16 KBps! And in the LAST out of all the Complaints, i was Informed by CC Representative that 3G hasn't been launched in my City...then how come i'm on 3.5G Network? TATA DOCOMO please stop FOOLING people!

Here's a Chat Session i had earlier with a representative, but despite the Complaint, SAME PROBLEM!!

Welcome to Tata DOCOMO Chat. Please wait while representative is identified...
Your chat session has been assigned to Tata DOCOMO representative.
{Kaleem} Good evening Mr. Chandan. You are on line with Kaleem.
{Kaleem} How may I assist you?
{Chandan} i have problem with my internet speed...
it is limited to 15-16kBps on my 3G handset Sony Ericsson J108i...
{Chandan} Mr Kaleem, are you there?
We have recovered connectivity. Please continue.
{Kaleem} Sorry for the inconvenience cause to you.
{Kaleem} Due to some technical error I was unable to answer you.
{Chandan} ok, so did you get my problem?
{Kaleem} May I know since how may days your are facing this problem?
{Chandan} Past 4-5 months....i did everything possible...even changed my Handset, Sim Card but same problem!
{Kaleem} Okay Sir.
{Kaleem} I will raise a complain regarding your issue.
{Kaleem} Request you to provide me the following details for raising a complaint on your concerned GPRS Issue -

1.APN -
2. URL -
3. Current available balance -
4. Error message -
5. Handset model -
6. Problem since -
7. Alternate mobile number -
8. Manual settings provided - Yes / No
9. Area / Subarea -
10. E or G symbol blinking - Yes / No
{Chandan} I think there's a Bandwidth Limit that you have put on my No..
{Kaleem} As of now I will raise a complain to solve your issue.
{Kaleem} Kindly provide me the above mentioned details.
{Chandan} 1.APN - TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
2. URL - any url
3. Current available balance - Rs 54.37
4. Error message - Speed Limited to 15-16KBps Download & Browsing is worse.
5. Handset model - Sony Ericsson J108i
6. Problem since - 4-5 months
7. Alternate mobile number - 9898****18
8. Manual settings provided - Yes
9. Area / Subarea - **********/Anjar/Kachchh
10. E or G symbol blinking - G along with H(HSDPA)
{Kaleem} Thanks for the details.
{Kaleem} Kindly stay online I will provide you complain number and resolution date.
{Chandan} Previously also i've raised complaint but & they told it'll be fixed soon...but still the same...I think around 6months before, iwas getting around 20-25kBps speed with my EDGE enabled Motorola Rokr E6...
{Chandan} This is 3G+HSDPA enabled but speed is even LOWER than that in EDGE...When i put my friend's DOCOMO Sim Card on my phone, i get Download Speeds of 60-70 KBps but Surfing requires Refreshing...
{Chandan} Kindly give me APPROPRIATE solution..i'm already Frustrated!
{Kaleem} I am raising a complain regarding your issue.
{Chandan} ok, please include the above mentioned points!
{Kaleem} Thanks for your patience Mr. Chandan.
{Kaleem} Your complain number is NWK094401241 and it will resolve on 24-FEB-2011 12:00:00
{Chandan} I hope THIS time it FINALLY gets resolved....
{Kaleem} Definitely Sir, Once our concern team will check the details and your problem will definitely get resolved.
{Kaleem} Is there any thing else I may assist you with?
{Chandan} No. Just make sure you included all the above mentioned Points in the Complaint!
{Kaleem} Yes sir, I have mentioned all the above mentioned points in the complain.
{Chandan} I made a mistake. The G symbol with H is not Blinking but is STATIC!
{Chandan} Please rectify!
{Kaleem} No need to worry Sir. I have edited that point.
{Chandan} I also have Network issue at my College.
{Chandan} I did a Complaint but it did not help!
{Chandan} Area is-
****, Adipur(Kachchh)
Gujarat
{Kaleem} Okay Sir,
{Kaleem} I will edit the address in your complain.
{Kaleem} Is there any thing else I may assist you with?
{Kaleem} Thank you for your patronage. Have a nice evening !

I received the following text from TATA DOCOMO on 23-02-2011 17:15
Dear Customer we are in the process of building our network on a continuous basis we ensure speedier identification and rectification of the concern

What the Hell is this? Had it been a Network Issue, how come i could get speeds upto 450KBps on SAME HANDSET, SAME PLACE but OTHER TATA DOCOMO SIM(cousin's).
Here's the Screenshot :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back