Difference between BBG-FN-Combo-600 & BBG-FN-Combo-600 Plus.

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 10,769

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
I had changed by broadband plan from BBG-FN-Combo-500 to BBG-FN-Combo 600 which has 250 free calls as well as 2.5GB download limit with night unlimited.But I noticed that in my BSNL portal the plan shows as BBG-FN-Combo-600-Plus for which I had seen a query by someone else here sometimes ago. It had replies that both are the same and it may be a spelling mistake by BSNL.From the last two months I've noticed that my telephone bills are higher than expected. I always keep a track of my broadband usage and it never crosses the limit. In the bill it shows that the extra charges are for landline usage. I checked with my family, they say the usage is normal and has not changed and it can never cross 250 calls.I have a strong doubt that this has something to do with free calls. I think the free calls are not present in this plan. Anyone else using the same plan and have noticed increased landline call charges?

Check this

.:BB COMBO:.

Will give you an idea and comparison of combo plans. Choose the one you feel suitable. If you cross the free calls, there will be additional billing for excess usage. Or somebody is using your line. Use an STD lock and make sure no one outside can use it.

Check this

.:BB COMBO:.

Will give you an idea and comparison of combo plans. Choose the one you feel suitable. If you cross the free calls, there will be additional billing for excess usage. Or somebody is using your line. Use an STD lock and make sure no one outside can use it.

That's where I have the query. In the above link, nowhere it is mentioned anything about BBG-FN-Combo-600-PLUS. But in my portal is shows the plan name as BBG-FN-Combo-600-PLUS.

BBG-FN-Combo 600 gives you 2.5GB free download + 250 free calls. Their system displays "All users 600 combo plus(upto 2Mbps)-BBG FN COMBO 600.
Its just a stupid name written by a stupid employee of BSNL to confuse people :)
Even i have migrated to this plan from BBG FN COMBO 500 this month. Lets see what will be the bill amount.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

If you open http://218.248.42.50:8282/bbplanweb/bbplan.jsp and try to change your BSNL BB plan online, you will see many plans ending with "Not in offer now"
If they are not in offer then why the fcuk they are displaying such plans? Any one tried to select a plan which is not in offer?

As far as I know, there is no plan called 600 combo plus. Which portal do you use ?

BBG-FN-Combo 600 gives you 2.5GB free download + 250 free calls. Their system displays "All users 600 combo plus(upto 2Mbps)-BBG FN COMBO 600.
Its just a stupid name written by a stupid employee of BSNL to confuse people :)
Even i have migrated to this plan from BBG FN COMBO 500 this month. Lets see what will be the bill amount.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

If you open http://218.248.42.50:8282/bbplanweb/bbplan.jsp and try to change your BSNL BB plan online, you will see many plans ending with "Not in offer now"
If they are not in offer then why the fcuk they are displaying such plans? Any one tried to select a plan which is not in offer?

600 combo too gives Unlimited Downloads during night 2 -8am??

As far as I know, there is no plan called 600 combo plus. Which portal do you use ?

I use the following portal:
Loading Portal...

In my portal it shows the plan name as BBG-FN-Combo-600-Plus monthly. That's why I am having the doubt about free calls.

600 combo too gives Unlimited Downloads during night 2 -8am??

Yes, they do.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I use the following portal:
Loading Portal...

In my portal it shows the plan name as BBG-FN-Combo-600-Plus monthly. That's why I am having the doubt about free calls.

BSNL is using strange nomenclature in the new portals. Can you please post a screen shot of the " orders " page. Also check with the SDE and confirm your plan.

Back