Dish TV customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter james_rect
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 13,781

james_rect

ISP
Airtel
Can you please let me know about the customer care of Dish TV? Also, can some one suggest me a good package from Dish TV for the following requirementAll Tamil ChannelsAll Sports channelsNews Channels, English Movie channelsPlease let me know the price as well.

Well about customer every body have their own exp. as far as my exp is concerened is good no problem with them. As per your requirement Dish Platinum package or Dish Maxi Package is very useful which covers almost all Tamil channels / sportys channel/ all eng and hindi movies along with all news channels. Price of Dish platinum is Rs.309(Inc. tax) and dish maxi Rs.300 + tax.

my experience is that of a very pathetic service. all there customer care call handlers use sorry and apology more then any other word, but have no solution to problems. they are just sorry for not having dome anything for it.

Dont ask about customer care! The less said the better. Very very bad! Reminds me of the song "words and words are all i have , to take your money away......"

Back