Do we need these channels on Tata Sky?

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 6,921
Status
Not open for further replies.
these two are definetly ts ccs they keep sitting day and night like that so i think we dont need to listen such useless comments one is bakara one is suvvar living in a separate jungles in chennai and delhi one is herbivorus and other is cophrophagous and they want others to follow them and iam not talking about mr bijura. and mr bitma. with their evil comments they are boring every one:evil:

Yes I think I need to do as you suggested. Another one is also there. It comes even during the day to help its other id. When ever that id is cornered this id comes and supports it. Few want us to prove to the 'TS CC' that we are two different people! They don't know that they can contact Admin for it.
But they dont trust Admin also..so posting like this....

Dear I did not abuse u... If u look at my posts, I was actually not at all harsh on you. But I did give a negative remark because you were criticising TS for any reasons.... But yes I just made a soft remark on u... You can look at my posts.... I am here to discuss abt TS. Even I have found some disadvantages in TS abt their subscription prices as u guys would have seen my posts on high subscription rates... But do u guys see me always cursing TS for any efforts made by them ?

what u and amatan did is extremely objectionable because you were criticising TS even if TS did any good thing for the customers....

My sincere request.. restrict yourself as much from unwanted replies.... so that we can discuss peacefully... :)
if u think ts best evr in dth tell me one good quality. i can proove its pic quality is worse these days their subc prices higher than any other and their intial cost is also high when compared to others so what are the good things that they have done these days atleast ask near by person or urself:yahoo: AS U QUOTED PEASEFULLY DISCUSS MAMU

ur co ........ho..........m.........

if u think ts best evr in dth tell me one good quality. i can proove its pic quality is worse these days their subc prices higher than any other and their intial cost is also high when compared to others so what are the good things that they have done these days atleast ask near by person or urself:yahoo: AS U QUOTED PEASEFULLY DISCUSS MAMU

as far as I am concerned I dont find any loss in picture quality except Ten Sports (which is somewhat down in pic quality). and yes I agree Subscription Rates are High. Good thing = they have added more channels than Dish TV. they have added Neo Sports which Dish Tv didnt even add eventhough Indias tour is on that channel :thumbsup:

what are all can u expect mamu.... i hope TS reduce their subscription rates... this is what iam expecting from them mamu.. hope u understand mamu... hope u discuss peacefully mamu :p

Example of "Multiple personality disorder" at its best :D

oh yeah :rofl:

Now guess who will reply after this ... Dhoni, srikanth, ganguly ... or some new player :D

after some days u can expect a new player :rofl::p

good thing is ur peacyly discusing mmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuu:rofl:

Now dhoni is thinking to post from which ID ... he needs a backup for srikanth so dhoni should post now ... May be after reading this he changes his mind ... oops personality :D

HER IT COMES COPHROPHAGOUS :rofl:

oh sorry i mistaken ur an auto.........:rofl:

:hysterical:

@hitman
do you have some disorder? Why are you always telling the same like a physco? Just to increase the post or just want to spoil this forum and create fights between members? I doubt your intention. When I carefully read your replies I can find that you want to create fights between members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back