Do we need these channels on Tata Sky?

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 6,921
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a conformed an auto u can ask mr a... and mr as:rofl:

Beauty of multiple personality disorder is tht u will not realize tht u have it ... So I will suggest u to try some good doctor ... A million dollar advice given for free :D

Now dhoni is thinking to post from which ID ... he needs a backup for srikanth so dhoni should post now ... May be after reading this he changes his mind ... oops personality :D

Stop this dear hitman. I can't use abusive/flaming/rude words like you. I hope Admin excuses you this time.

@Admin
I have requested him to stop flaming till now he is not listening. I hope he stops those thing from this post.

one more time:rofl: i think u have a sight problem i think they are two nerves controll eve vision one is optic and other is trigeminal iam sure u have a problem in these nerves ohhh ur an auto CC na i mistakenly quoted u can go a pschic. gastro, neuro all medical depts :rofl:

duh duh duh... cant you guys live in peace?

Atlast you came. I tried my best not to flame anyone and also asked Hitman, Ajuravi not to fight. I don't want to comment about asdfgf because he is little more matured. But Hitman isn't. And also he wasn't listening. Now after your post he won't dare to fight again :thumbsup: Kudos to you :thumbsup:

I would also request you to tell them that I, Srikanth or Ganguly are not same. As you can trace our IP addresses you can tell them.

Atlast you came. I tried my best not to flame anyone and also asked Hitman, Ajuravi not to fight. I don't want to comment about asdfgf because he is little more matured. But Hitman isn't. And also he wasn't listening. Now after your post he won't dare to fight again :thumbsup: Kudos to you :thumbsup:

why dont u tell Sri Kanth... look at his posts.. is he a matured person ? :madness:

why dont u tell Sri Kanth... look at his posts.. is he a matured person ? :madness:

It is not a fight between Dhoni and Srikanth. I think Hitman posts deserved what it needed. See what Hitman used against Srikanth. I think he is more matured than Hitman.

Recap: Hitman constently telling Dhoni, Ganguly & Srikanth are same person. You need to know that we need both hands for a tango.

If Admin didn't post there won't be any stoppings on Hitman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back