does anyone have courage to ....

• Thread starter Thread starter lnsb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4,892
^ well , we all are cowards at one time or the other ! Andall types of persons are welcome on a open online communityforums site . The main factor is to contribute something for the community ...

@mrbguptaso what on earth is ur problem!! the dude atleast has given a number for people to dare enough to call..if anything.. its a contribution.. n if u have nothing useful to comment.. then dont!

my point is not abt calling Mr. Sinha or providing his no. but the language he used.open forum does not mean anyone can say anything about others.@nightwolf2k5 ur id says all abt u.@all the membersi assume we hv got free hand to use any foul language here.cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no offence meant to anyone.felt insulted n expressed my reaction.

and if i allow some one to become a part of the community and post some not so regular questions... he becomes my relative?what do i get from him spreading news which turns out to be rumors otherwise?i am not going to suspend his account as long as he does not become a menace for a valid reason.posting stuff he finds on the net? that's not spreading rumor.

i'm very interested abt what my id says abt me........:rolleyes:

i have faxed the chairman about the matter but to ring him directly that much courage i dont have

alright. next time. provide the information and suggest what we could/should do. dont challenge them or dare them... information is cool. just dont be a tool.

honestly.. i dont see anything wrong in the way he said anything.. he was just speakin in a way i would with my friends..anyhow.. i'm off before the sun's rays decompose me :P

Back