does anyone have courage to ....

• Thread starter Thread starter lnsb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4,892
I knew that wud happen..ie an ordinary consumer wud not get thru..U hv to be a big shot to get ur grievances heard..unfortunate.. but thats the way things are here

It would be interesting to see if RTI can be used in such scenerio?

my friend talked with jp singh he replied this message to me
I just spoke to JP Singh and he told me that the CMD has spoken to DDG about it, that JP singh has shown the "fax" to the cmd and the matter is under consideration. He asked me to contact him again on Monday. I would urge you people to keep up the emails, fax if possible and also ( most imp. ) keep the pressure on JP Singh by calling him up regularly.

Time for BSNL users to bombard phone calls,e-mail,letter(quite old way espesially for requests like this) to J.P singh:P

I will also request MTNL users to do the same .:thumbsup:

Oh! its his infamous friend yet again :whistle: whose uncle works for BSNL....
I wonder why doesn't his "friend" shows up on this forum.... wait a second... his friend is a BSNL gnome who leaves a note on his table every night lnsb is sleeping. :P
Stop pissing in wind bro. U might never hit the target, people here are smarter

he has posted on vinuthomas.com its not that friend whose uncle works for BSNL its just a users message posted on vinuthomas.frankly speaking i only copy news messages from other forums sites i am not the original owner only thing i have done is i faxed the cmd two times.its not my friends uncle who works for bsnl a friend in my orkut posted this message in a community i just copied it from there.but theconversation with jp singh is absolutely true

Back