does anyone have courage to ....

• Thread starter Thread starter lnsb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4,892
no... i'm the "night" wolf.. unfortunately i forgot to add day somewhere.. so.. i guess i'm not supposed to exist durin the day.. :phmmm.. crap.. its not yet night.. off i go.. :poof:

tomorrow is monday dont forget to call the CMD

my friends alliance bb 384kbps ul for 699 rs

dont forget to call the CMD today 11am-4pm

I was just on phone with the office of Mr. Sinha, his secretary(Mr. J.P. Singh) was on Line.

Me: I want to talk with Mr. Sinha?
Mr. Sinha Office: Kaun Sahib Bol rahe hain?
Me: Just a consumer.
Mr. Sinha Office: About what you want to talk with Mr. Sinha.
Me: Want to congratulate on the good service of Broadband(someone who has dealt with bsnl for last 15 yrs knows that BB service is a miracle against their normal attitude with public) And want to request for more speed for UL connection.
Mr. Sinha Office: We are thinking abt that, we had a meeting in the morning about that, some sort of Decision will be taken within a week.
Me: Who am I speaking with?
Mr. Sinha Office: Mr. Sinha's Secretary.
Me: Name Please?
Mr. Sinha Office: J.P. Singh.
Me: Hello hope u will give my message to Mr. Sinha......hello....hello...busyTone.

Hopefully, we will hear about UL speed increase soon, If not will again try to talk with Mr. Sinha within 15-20 days.

Mr. Sinha Office: We are thinking abt that, we had a meeting in the morning about that, some sort of Decision will be taken within a week.

Wow ! At least they are thinking regarding the speed for BSNL customers .I hope he didn't lie .

Originally Posted by Garry1209
Mr. Sinha Office: We are thinking abt that, we had a meeting in the morning about that, some sort of Decision will be taken within a week.[/I]
Wow ! At least they are thinking regarding the speed for BSNL customers .I hope he didn't lie .
We will know if he is lying or not within a week, just remember, we have phone no. and we can confront him again.

may be just a way to shoo away the "need for speed" fellas... :P

oh Mr. J. P. Singh moved to BSNL. If he is same one he was one of senior guys in VSNL in 2000-2001 when VSNL was under Government.

may be just a way to shoo away the "need for speed" fellas... :P
Yeah ,I think your are right .

Back