Excitel: High Ping to Singapore Servers?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 12,008
This can be the possibility as well. Can't deny but again, for many people this issue is constant and for some it's like on-and-off.
For me it's constant for the last 2-3 days a I haven't gone below 100ms. But today luckily I got in a server where ping was 75ms but again next match returned to 100+. Mostly staying around 110-120ms.

I am not saying anything specifically but I am not even ruling out that Excitel can be at the wrong side here given their previous routing issues (in my previous threads).

For me, it's 50/50. It can be MS or it can be Excitel.

We can't really take your answer much since you've not shared your tracert yet

Haha! New Issue now.

Speed is slow for Excitel to Non-Peered Servers.

9S2Aecc.png

d1uxY0V.png

But, Speeds are fine to peered servers.

hrNlxBh.png

4NPfQyT.png

Ping and Speeds for the DigitalOcean Servers are shit again:

35ndlM7.png

N8nvDB3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not saying anything specifically but I am not even ruling out that Excitel can be at the wrong side here given their previous routing issues (in my previous threads).

For me, it's 50/50. It can be MS or it can be Excitel.

We can't really take your answer much since you've not shared your tracert yet
@ajgamer
A5z0oUO.jpg

This is my traceroute. I have removed the 1st 2 IPs due to personal reasons. Ping spikes to 97ms and this goes upto 110-120ms at various times

It is getting bit poor for Airtel also. (Not frequently)

@ajgamer hello commenting here after a while, but recently my isp is routing via Airtel and my ping in siege servers is having around 90-100ms, so seems like Airtel is also having a bit of issues ? But my ping to Valve singapore servers are fine around 70ms. Do you have any other information ?

Yeah! Not sure about now though but was noticing few days back.

This was the post of someone else but since it was about Airtel to I mentioned it there.

My Ping on Excitel is fine.

Back