Exclusive : Hathway HD Channels Pic !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 62,857
Just noticed that it has options for Language and Subtitles as well... which we can not change from the default one.

Sometimes I get pixellation on Ten HD, Discovery and Movies now. Clarity is not like how it was when they launched it. Is any one having this issue?

Sometimes I get pixellation on Ten HD, Discovery and Movies now. Clarity is not like how it was when they launched it. Is any one having this issue?

Oh No! :shock:

May b the old wires r playing foul play here? From the beginning i m not able to digest the fact that HD services are being provided on old cables.....who knows in what condition wud b those cables!

Am about to go for hathway HD. However am unable to get a clear picture of channels available. For 6666, are all channels SD and HD available? Or are there any channels that have to be subscribed to separately? Someone menitioned to me that there are about 10 SD channels which will not be included be default. Anyone using Hathway HD in mumbai can confirm channel details please. Thanks,Cheers!

AFAIK, its for all channels. Then ur total cost depends upon what the cable operator charges u. Still let Gopichandpai confirm this......he is a user of Hathway HD.

Am about to go for hathway HD. However am unable to get a clear picture of channels available. For 6666, are all channels SD and HD available? Or are there any channels that have to be subscribed to separately? Someone menitioned to me that there are about 10 SD channels which will not be included be default. Anyone using Hathway HD in mumbai can confirm channel details please.

Thanks,
Cheers!

Gopi Bhai had already told that Rs 6666 includes all SD and HD channels. Also all future additions of channels will be included in the package. Subscriber won't have to pay extra .

It includes all the SD and HD channels and all the future additions in Bangalore. I guess it will be the same in Mumbai too as they have launched hathway HD with the same scheme in all places.

It includes all the SD and HD channels and all the future additions in Bangalore. I guess it will be the same in Mumbai too as they have launched hathway HD with the same scheme in all places.

K. Cool. Thanks for the info. I had assumed the same from what I have read so far. But what the cc told me got me a bit confused (I am actually told my Mum CC that 10 channels such as Ten Sports, Action plus, Discovery Sci and others wont be available They will have to be subscribed to separately at 6 bucks per channel per month).

Add to it the inability of Hathway to confirm any details via emai just made me more suspicious. I asked them to email me pricing an channel list. The email thread has 5 replies from Hathway now. None have the channel list or plan details. They are very elusive in giving any written or electornic confirmation. Continually keep saying that I should call them or they will send an exec over to explain.

But since you getting all the channels am sure the same plan is active everywhere. I think I'll just go for it and see whats what. It can't be that much worse than the issues I have with Airtel now.

check this page

:: hathw@y ::

K. Cool. Thanks for the info. I had assumed the same from what I have read so far. But what the cc told me got me a bit confused (I am actually told my Mum CC that 10 channels such as Ten Sports, Action plus, Discovery Sci and others wont be available They will have to be subscribed to separately at 6 bucks per channel per month).

Add to it the inability of Hathway to confirm any details via emai just made me more suspicious. I asked them to email me pricing an channel list. The email thread has 5 replies from Hathway now. None have the channel list or plan details. They are very elusive in giving any written or electornic confirmation. Continually keep saying that I should call them or they will send an exec over to explain.

But since you getting all the channels am sure the same plan is active everywhere. I think I'll just go for it and see whats what. It can't be that much worse than the issues I have with Airtel now.

Back