Exclusive : Hathway HD Channels Pic !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 62,857
This may be because the center has switched all its analog receivers to digital ones.

but some of the buildings are getting the normal broadcast. guess it will be done in phases

Well am getting all of the above. Both UTV Stars HD and Dicovery HD. I also see two additional HD channels. Trace Sports and Trace Urban. So I have a total of 11 HD channels active on my box right now.
I never heard of Trace Sports and Trace Urban!

----------

btw Congrats :)

In Bangalore still only 8 HD channels

----------

@emptymt and other hathway HD users over here
Can you please register yourself here Home and tell me what does your package name say?
My package name is: HD Basic package and Plan name is: HD Basic Yearly

Well am getting all of the above. Both UTV Stars HD and Dicovery HD. I also see two additional HD channels. Trace Sports and Trace Urban. So I have a total of 11 HD channels active on my box right now.

which area in mumbai do u stay in???

I never heard of Trace Sports and Trace Urban!

----------

btw Congrats :)

In Bangalore still only 8 HD channels

----------

@emptymt and other hathway HD users over here
Can you please register yourself here Home and tell me what does your package name say?
My package name is: HD Basic package and Plan name is: HD Basic Yearly

Thanks.

Trace Sports seems to be a sports news and documentary channel. Haven't seen any game or match on it yet. Trace is Urban is a great channel though. Plays good english music throughout.

Also I logged in, but doesn't show package anywhere. All it shows is my contact details and payment history.

which area in mumbai do u stay in???

I stay at Cuffe Parade.

CNBC TV 18 HD, one of the 8 HD channels which hathway is providing in Bangalore, is a waste channel at least for me. So it is like I see only 7 HD channels. Paying so much for just limited HD channels is not a good idea I guess. Plus no one knows when they will be adding more HD channels. May be I should have waited for hathway to add few more HD channels. May be I am just over reacting.

BTW, where is that Hathway official guy who used to reply on this forum ??

Back