Exclusive : Hathway HD Channels Pic !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 62,857
IBF me bade bade CC executive ki bolti band ho jaati hai bhaiyye! :iconrofl:

It wud be really difficult for any such organisation to maintain so much PR continuously! They make some or the other blunders every alternate days. So what answer wud they give to the higher level questions asked by ppl?It can lead to serious troubles for them! :p

Been using Hathway HD for about 2 weeks now. One pet peeve with this box is, if you turn the power off and later when u start the box again it starts at this page:

https://i.imgur.com/XP7wO.jpg

Airtel HD used to start off again at the last channel viewed. Even if not the last viewed channel I just wish it would start off at any normal channel and not in the menu box as it does now. Is this how its on every box? Any settings to change it?

May be software upgrades in future wud fix that. D2h SD had that facility. But when HD DVR came out, it always started on the home channel. But very soon, they updated the software, and were able to get the channel last viewed. So i guess, it just needs some updation in software.

The cable connected is HDMI. They gave a very small HDMI cable. It was so short that I had to use my own HDMI cable.

Edit: There is NO component output

----------

Just to clarify again. HD box has HDMI, AV output, SPDIF, USB and RJ45 ports. I have connected HDMI to my TV and SPDIF output of set top box is connected to my home theater. There is no component output.

----------

This is some old spare HDMI cable which I had. I had to use mine as HDMI cable which came with STB was very small.

Why is there a RJ45 and USB port ....

Hi,Hathway Pune is showing only 8 HD channels out of 16 from EPG list.ESPN and Start Cricket HD is still not visible (though added at 366 and 367 but shown technical problem)When they will show all 20 channels lile HYD?Thanks.

Back