Fast Auto Login Script for Reliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter pteek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 51,065
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ppl i am getting the following error, can any 1 help me with it plz??

I have installed ruby 3.3.3
created test.vbs in startup folder and copied the code of 3 lines.
the .py file is in c:.
Whats the problem then??

Cross check the name of .py file. I had a similar error because in the code it was relaince while the .py file's name was reliance.

yashleo21 said:
Cross check the name of .py file. I had a similar error because in the code it was relaince while the .py file's name was reliance.
Hey thx buddy that did solve the problem..
But i have found that the script is not working for me...and i also saw some print commands in the script..where exactly are they supposed to show internet is on and internet is not on?? the print commands are for what??

There are two sets of print "commands".
There is one group in the print_usage function that prints the command line argument that the script accepts.
Then there are lots of debug print commands that are meant for debugging or to see advance details of the running script.
I will upgrade the script to make it more effective and user friendly.
If you want to see the output of print "commands" in the script, run the .py file directly by double clicking.

ook. call me crazy. i need to install python on windows for this?

Seems to work. Blog post has spelled Reliance wrong which took me a while to notice.

Could someone maybe help me with this script? The given instructions seem a little vague for my own liking. Any help on an easier set-up guide would be greatly appreciated. Sushubh, maybe? :)

I am using a different one right now coded by a friend rather than this as he said this script basically DDoS Google Public DNS IPs or something like that.

It is fairly simple really. You need to install Python on your computer...
Download Python | Python.org

After that you download the script and put it in a folder.
You edit the file with your username and password.
And then you run the file. Double Clicking might work. I run it through command line like this:
e:\Vedant\keepalive.py

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back