Fast Auto Login Script for Reliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter pteek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 51,065
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used that method because it is faster. Sometimes RCOM login server is very busy and the script has to wait for it to respond.

With your friends method, we are loading a html page from RCOM server every time we check for login. With mine, we do a TCP handshake with Google. What do you think is better? Clogging shitty RCOM servers or use Google?

About that, you can always download the version before that commit . Here. The new feature resets the session in case you change your device, automatically.

Last edited:
What is this used for?

Code:
secret = 'secret'

Plus... I managed to (I believe) install beautifulsoup on Windows. I extracted the files in a folder inside python directory and ran the installer. I am not exactly sure if it is installed properly and working fine. How exactly do I check if I followed the steps properly?

Running the script works. I can login/logout and of course keep the connection perma-connected. Yet to restart the machine to see if the script can run in the background using Task Scheduler (the problem that I could not solve with the script from Vedant).

That is used to reset the session in case you change your device(read MAC address).

Instructions to install Beautigfulsoup are on my blog. To test the install, open a command prompt. Run "C:\Python34" (change the path if you didn't use the default install directory.). Now run "python.exe". The python interpreter will run. Now run "import bs4". If there are no errors, BS is installed.

I haven't fiddled with task scheduler. Did you try the vbs method?

CVBQIHq.png

looks ok i guess?

would try vbs again. it worked great the first time i played with your script (the previous version). thanks!

suggestion. the script when run without an attribute (login/logout) does not show anything on screen... some kind of activity indicator might be helpful?

lF4Sj3D.png

I have no idea how to run the script in debug mode :P

Hello
can anyone help me adapt this script to use on a WAG200G OPENWAG router?
I have set it up so it can run scripts at startup.

I would like it to login and maintain the reliance internet.
it has an MTD5 filesystem with the following options

MTD5 filesystem settings
Mount /dev/mtdblock/5
Run rc.local script
Run rc.myfirewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back