Goods & Services Tax (GST) Updates

I think I should revise my previous VAT returns and carry forward ITC to GST...... as there is very little hope of getting refund..... For the AY2014.... for which all C forms have been submitted.... assessment done..... refund order issued in 1st week of April...... refund not received till date.

So for the year 2015, 2016 & 1Q 2017..... my loss of refund would be to the extent of C form not received or delayed..... but in the present scenario little hope from State govt.... i.e. check following link...

GST fallout: Punjab government unable to pay salary to its employees

Anyone got their MTNL bill under GST?

Looks like even MTNL (government's own company) hasnt filed GST for July.

While they keep asking everyone to file early.

Ofcourse deadline is extended everytime but point is when Government is asking people to file returns earl y then why not do that itself first?

MTNL's, last month's bill.... July billing paid in August..... had GST@18%.....

There is some misappropriation of taxes in GST.....

I had purchased business tour ticket from Yatra of Air India.... furnished GST details to Yatra before purchase of ticket....

now I was expecting to claim ITC for the GST paid for ticket..... and Yatra issued the invoice for only service they provided.i.e ticket price Rs.10,500/- should be inclusive of GST @5% about Rs.500/-...... but Yatra is issued invoice on service charge of Rs200 approx. and GST @18% .... ITC of Rs 35/- something..... just mentioning airticket on behalf of airline.... no mention of GST charged by airline....

Actually they should bill for full amount or get us invoice from the airline for complete amount in our name directly...

Last edited:
Yatra will gallop that GST?!

May Yatra will give their GST number to airlines and use it as their ITC.

MTNL's, last month's bill.... July billing paid in August..... had GST@18%.....

I am talking about GST as ITC credit. MTNL should have filed GST 1 return

Apprantly it hasnt as its not appearing in GST 2 return of bill payer.

Have you filed your GST details at MTNL portal..... mapping with your tel. no.

Yes ofcourse. Its also printed on bill.

Since its not appearing on GST 2.. obviously MTNL hasnt filed GST 1 yet.

Back