Google Android One

hehe. i would assume that camera sensors on the budget have improved a lot in the last 5 years or so D:

I guess they should have... I am just trying to avoid flak, should I be forced to get him Android One/Mote E/Zenphone & camera is not as per expectations..

for moto e/redme 1s, you can easy get samples from owners here. android one... wait for the reviews and show the photo samples from there to your friend!

^Thats the shitty part. referred a lumia 720 for a guy who only wanted good camera and fast OS. specifically mentioned that app selection isn't as good as android/ios.

He sold the phone with 2 months due to dismal apps.

Well, any idea if its better or worse than HTC Wildfire
Its the same ..just a wee bit better.

i have an opposite reaction from a niece. she wanted a smartphone to replace her aging iPhone 4 few months ago. i asked her to get the moto x from flipkart. she went ahead and bought the iphone 5s. now she is frustrated with it because of the itunes nuisance. she says that she should have followed my advice. she plans to give her 5s to her mom and get an android phone based on my advice. i plan to suggest the moto x but only if motorola/flipkart launches the 32GB edition. she struggled with 16GB storage on the iphone so it would be stupid to make the same mistake again. maybe i can give her my nexus 5 and i can get the moto x? i doubt i can live with 16GB edition these days with the phone working as the pen drive for music in my car. :\

16gb is not sufficient anymore.

better give her your nexus 5 with some girly case and you use moto x. but pendrive that attaches to your phone and you should be set.

hehe. it would suck to go back to the system where i had to carry my pen drive inside to get newer songs on it. right now, i just have to give the song a thumbs up in google play for it to cache locally.

Music streaming works well enough, unless of course you're driving cross country, no?

Given that, I find 16GB to be decent enough.

Back