• Thread starter Thread starter siren
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 5,629

siren

Gadget Freak
ISP
BSNL
Guys i want to buy a smartphone for myself in the month of may(bday :pleasantry: ). Kindly suggest whether i should go for android(nexus 5) or iOS(i5s). Actually i am more inclined towards iPhone, would also like to wait if new one is releasing in June. But i am impressed by Nexus 5. Confused between the two. I dont think its a point to invest 15k more for a fingerprint scanner n few features. But atlast iphone is an iphone. So can anyone suggest which one is better of the two? And i dont want any other options, Sony, sammy, etc. My current phone is Desire SV.
Thank You

If you want a good phone with simple decent looks, go for Nexus 5. If you want phone for showoff, go for iPhone 5S :D
Besides if you are user of many Google Products, then Nexus 5 is better option.

Upvote 0
I dnt use much fr photos, besides i want a fast phone and a decent battery. i dont know much about 5s battery.

Upvote 0
lol. you do not pick between an iPhone and a nexus. you pick between the two ecosystem. the price gap is too much for them to be comparable devices. iphone costs almost twice as much as nexus. i am quite sure you already know what you want to buy. spending 33K vs. spending 66k... it should be an easy decision.

Upvote 0

Back