Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
There was (is?) similar issue with Windows Phone. WiFi was getting disconnected when Phone turns into standby. But latest update was supposed to fix it.
I guess same could be case with Nexus 5. Any other phones running Android 4.4 reported same issue?

I faced a similar experience with multiple mobile data usage Pop UP showed up when I had this option AUTO Network Switch ticked just for the checking purpose on my S3 running on stock 4.3. But there is no such options avialble in the the Nexus 5 as seen in the screenshots. Seems quite weird in this case as mine was obvious because of that option being ticked.

So if you disable that option you have to manually switch between cellular and wireless data? lol.

yashleo21 said:
16 GB black is availabe on playstore with shipping time of 4-5 weeks!
Ya, I saw that but I want a Black 32GB model. If Flipkart manages to list it for sale by 9th Dec, then I can get a nice 10% SBI card cashback.
chromaniac said:
Badiya hai. Nexus 5 is not worth twice the price of Moto G :tongue:
It's either the Nexus 5 or the Moto G, whichever is in stock first. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to wait till Jan to get my hand on either of these. :(
I'm not going to buy it locally. It's either Flipkart or the Google Play store.

Yes. Most of this is while I was sleeping or driving or not using the phone. But still pretty good for my usage.
Some photos I took at Cyber Hub here in Gurgaon at around 10PM with HDR+ enabled.

Apparently a few months ago. And it is pretty awesome. Reminded me of Adventure Island in Rohini. Lots of space for walking and tons of restaurants. Starbucks is there, Nando's is there, Dunkin Donuts is there. Tons of other restaurants are there and more are opening. Parking is there. 40 bucks for 4 hours and 100 rupees per hour afterwards :D And I believe it is connected with the rapid metro so I am guessing DLF has designed it with the aim of getting people to use the metro to travel here for fun and food.
Pretty awesome really. Might become my favorite place to hangout.
I plan to go there someday super hungry to have that famous chicken dish at Nando's. :D
---Need to add here. Nexus 5 has fast charging or whatever the tech it is called. I have charged it two times since it arrived and both time it was charged much before I expected it. I think it can charge full from 10-15% in around 2 hours.

Back