Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,770
chromaniac said:
We are told that the 16GB LG Nexus 5 will feature a 2300mAh battery and will be priced for $299. The 32GB LG Nexus 5 will be powered by a 3000mAh cell and will be priced at $399.
omg! so nexus 5 will be priced lower than nexus 4 prices in India :giggle: LG now is :pirate:

it looks cool, now when they will launch in india (hopefully earlier) by next march/april. that will be the time to upgrade my gnex.
it's true what they say, once a nexus user, always a nexus user :D

If they have enough stock at launch, I would be ordering it directly through Google Play. I do not care what Fedex charges for international shipment. :D

we get international warranty kya ? :P

There are nexus with international warranty?
Also, you gotta have USA address to order a nexus with credit of the same US address. This new policy was adapted by google on march this year afaik.

I can order through iShop International type services. I also have two friends in USA who can order it for me and ship it to India.
I have purchased four nexus devices until now: Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7... Never really faced any need for warranty. Willing to take that risk like always.

Yeah there are services which can give the address of US and can get the package to you here in India. The main problem is a CC with the same address. Atleast for those like me who don't have any relatives.
btw Wow, do you sleep or what? It's 5 in the morning :o

I have to go to post office in the morning. Have been delaying it for the last couple of days. Freaks only give postal orders between 10 and 12.
--
If you use a service like iShop International, you do not need a US address or a US credit card. They order on your behalf and handle everything else. You get the product delivered to your place. You pay using your Indian cards.

Back