Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,770
Anyone on battery performance of n5? Is it really bad as they say?
Not able to get any red n5 which has manufacture warranty.. In dilemma weather to pick up the black n5, Moto G or Red Gionee E7. Thoughts guys? Budget

Wait for Moto X.

Moto x no doubt is a great phone but for me personally the voice command thing is a feature which I don't see myself using too often. Besides that and a few gesture gimmicks and active notifications , I think its just another phone. Going by what people say about the performance of moto g, I think that is a great option.

Moto X is also an old phone. I also doubt if it will be priced less than 22k here in India.
Moto G including accessories now will set me around 16K. So i was thinking why not chip in extra 8-9k and get N5 which has a FHD screen and will most probably get 4.5 update. Only concern i have is battery :(

If you wish to spend more then nexus 5 is the best you can buy. I don't really think battery should be an issue and normal usage should see you through the day just like most present day smart phones.

xerxes said:
If you wish to spend more then nexus 5 is the best you can buy. I don't really think battery should be an issue and normal usage should see you through the day just like most present day smart phones.
Thanks bud, that's really what i wanted to hear. Does the usage last full day with wifi/3G on? Do you own N5?

I have a Nexus 4 with a smaller battery. it lasts me 20+ hours with WiFi on all the time and about 4 hours of screen time. mind you 3G is a big battery sucker. but then no smart phone would last too long on 3G.

Awesome stuff guys :D
Saw lot of videos on battery too.. major consensus being the battery has improved from awful at launch to excellent now.. though unfortunately or fortunately I stumbled upon Xperia Z1, looks definitely good. Also gonna wait for Moto X and see how its received
And happy Holi everyone!! Play safe!!

Back