Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,770
Just 2 negative in 1 year. Its not that bad. Should be safe enough. Moreoever ebay is promoting this deal on their homepage.

But those -ves are recent ones.. Also seems like a new seller on board.. Better stick to the bbery guy then be sorry later. (I recently bought n5 from similar type of guy he changed description although your money is protected under ebay guarantee the refund process is slow as hell) 1700 products and 100% is just amazing. Even WS retail has like 80% though they have sold like million products till now :P

^You mean Ebay Customer care?
I'd say yes when i talked with one of their rep via chat options (After filling the claim) She didn't knew about the claim, told me that seller is right in what he did.. (BITCH, Left strong negative feedback on the survey link ebay send on how was their customer rep)
Next day... Got a reply from Ebay claim saying the seller has initiated the refund.. so was really relieved. :D At the end, i think you need to make a strong case in writing while filing a claim and sending a respond to seller on why you want to the refund/replacement

True, me too. But here, i wanted to gift someone. Getting around 5k discount. And WS Retail being the best they are, never reduce their price even by 1 paisa :/

if we buy from google play, how many days does it take to deliver and how are the back panels of black, white and red? matte finish/rubberized/glossy?

Back