Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,770
With the Nexus 4 still being a top notch phone, I doubt they'll launch another one soon. I expect KLP being announced along with the Nexus 7 successor.

Ashish said:
S3= Nexus 4
What exactly do Nexus 4 and S3 have common in specs? Processor is different, RAM is different, GPU is different, Screen technology is different, Design language is also different.

chromaniac said:
Righto. If they are not announcing Android 5.0 at I/O, I wonder what would they announce.
Google Babble (or whatever) is likely to be announced. But a unified instant messaging platform makes more sense with the launch of a major update of Android.
KLP, new Nexus 7 tablet, more Google glass and also those new Motorola x phones maybe :pray: :pleasantry:

Ashish said:
Well, since last 2 years Google nexus phones follows the preceding Samsung Galaxy flagship device in terms of specs. like S2= Gnex S3= Nexus 4 so realistically we should be expecting S4 kinda specs
Nexus s = Galaxy S1Galaxy nexus = Galaxy S2 i9100G(ti omap version of S2 sold in India and other Asian countries)Nexus 4 = LG optimus GThey have exactly same hardware

More reasonable specifications in the latest round of rumors.
720p 4.5" Display
Larger battery 2800mah
9mp ccd camera
Snapdragon 600 processor
This looks more realistic as I imagine Google wants Nexus to be a mass selling device compared to the xPhone which could be a premium segment model with top end specs.

Amazing phone! the best nexus yet, and will probably beat even the S4 if the specs are true

Back