Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,770
Lolz finally I have found a source for a nexus 4 for 22k for the 16gb version... But with all these rumours floating around for nexus 5 I don't no weather I should risk investing in a nexus 4 or not... I badly need a second phone for browsing & not really willing to invest more than 25k in an android so the only choice I have is the nexus 4 or s3... But I can't really stand the look of the s3 so only real option is the N4... Another issue is if Apple launched a bigger screen iPhone (unlikely) before the N5 then confusion phir se baad jayegi :( ...

Nexus 5 hmm. It should easily be few months away. Nexus devices are generally launched around October. I am just expecting a minor update at I/O. Probably an LTE version for the US market.

chromaniac said:
Righto. If they are not announcing Android 5.0 at I/O, I wonder what would they announce.
Google Babble (or whatever) is likely to be announced. But a unified instant messaging platform makes more sense with the launch of a major update of Android.
KLP is going to be released at this year's I/O. We all are quite aware of what's coming with 5.0. It must be going through severe testing. I just pray that they release KLP for Galaxy nexus.
I wonder what they will be thinking about giving in next year's 5.1 or 6.0 Licorice.

Prototype units usually have such branding. LG does not use software buttons at least not right now.

This device also has a rumored screen size of 5.5 inches so it is unlikely to be Nexus anyways.
But one thing is clear. Either Google is planning a mega sized Nexus device. Or LG is discarding hardware buttons on their Android devices.
As for a non-Nexus design. Nexus design has evolved with every update. And yes, I do not think next Nexus would be so boring.

The only thing I want in the next nexii is official Indian launches! Within two months at most.

Back