Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,770
LG doesn't needs, or Google doesn't needs? Who exactly doesn't needs Nexus 5? :)

LG seems to be getting complacent with the success they got with the Optimus G branded smartphones. Sony is doing a great job with their recent Xperia models. Hopefully they catch up with LG.

Ok. Maybe... We can avoid headlines which states something like a news item but is in fact a rumor?

This whole thread is rumor :D
It has question mark in its title, and Google hasn't release any news regarding next Nexus device.

The thread does not claim that the device is real. It's just a thread about N5 which might or might not exist. In fact, next Nexus is likely to be called Nexus 4 just like the new Nexus 7 is called the Nexus 7. Unless of course, Google does decide to do a 5" or larger display edition.
The title of the link from GSM Arena seems to claim that Motorola is definitely going to make the next nexus and it is coming out in Q4. And their only source is a post on Google+. I do agree that the source is very good because I follow that same guy and he is known to get things right. But the title of the blog post is bad journalism because it is not a confirmed news.

What makes you sure that next nexus phone would be named nexus 4? Present one may be named so cos its the 4th iteration. Going by the logic of screen size even gnex should have been called n4

I agree. "Rumor" should have mentioned by GSMArena website for N5 news.

Back