Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,783
So the leaks confirm that it might be sold via Indian Google Play Store? Cause then the price might be high like the N4 when sold independently...

^I still wouldn't mind paying 25-30k for a Nexus as opposed to 35-40k for Samsung's bloated crap.

NEXUS 5 case? Lolhttp://www.Amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EPLTC1I/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/189-1602918-0346103?ref_=cm_cr_pr_orig_subj

As I understand it, these fowarding services have a US address that the product is delivered to and then they forward to your house, but they still need to clear the customs right?
How do they get away with not paying customs? I hear customs on mobile phones are very high, 33% or something, and that + shipping + forwarding might end up costing as much as getting it directly from India or sometimes more, so you are wasted then!
Any ideas ? Even I'm looking forward to getting the nexus 5 in December

Their quote include all the charges. It's not like they are paying it from their own pockets. When the phone is on sale, get a quote from them and see if it makes sense to get it through them.The Chromebook I ordered costed me around 2500 bucks for shipping and all other charges.

Back