Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Update[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, 'sans-seirf';font-size:13px;]: Boy, that was quick. The US Play Store is reporting that the 16GB Nexus 5s are sold out just a couple of hours after the launch. If you managed to snag one, it should ship by November 8.[/color]
source : http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_nexus_5_is_official_runs_android_44_kitkat-news-7104.php

pankaj said:
Punjab Kesri :tongue: Jk.
Somewhere on internet. :D
rofl :P man, I hope this comes soon! Imma buy for whatever price is for the pre order... I hope flipkart do pre orders.. as google play isn't accepting my Debit card ( was checking it on n7 2012 )
xerxes said:
out of stock
ofc.. why wouldn't they be :P unlike Apple which actually make smaller number of 5s's just to tell people it's out of stock.. but with google, it's another story. They are never able to meet the demand :P

Supernatural said:
ofc.. why wouldn't they be :tongue: unlike Apple which actually make smaller number of 5s's just to tell people it's out of stock.. but with google, it's another story. They are never able to meet the demand :tongue:
My grey matter reduced just by reading that fanboy statement.

If it is officially coming to India in few weeks, why are some people planning to buy it from US (with no warranty and no guarantee for service). I would rather buy from Indian seller (but I have no plans to buy it as of now :) )

YOU SAVE 5000-5500 RUPEES. #JUSTKIDDING #WHEREISMYCAPSLOCKKEY
Oh wait. This is not Twitter. Me bad.

Just for the info if I wanna sell my Nexus 4 bought in June how much can I get for it? Wasn't planning to get N5 but now am kinda tempted.

LG branding won't fetch much from people who aren't aware of nexus. catch hold of some one who knows about it. best of luck

Back