Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
goodburner said:
He said Nexus 4 is better than Xperia Z in terms of bla bla, I was responding to that.
lol , if you saw my post as "bla bla bla" I'm not surprised that you are a Sony fanboy. Btw if I go by your thinking, then there's no difference b/w Note 2 - Note 3, Sony Z-Z1 and S3-S4.
Btw, water resistant ? Are you gonna test if your phone is water resistant every day? It's a 2 day fun feature dude. And that too not good at that. Limit : 30 minutes, 1 meter.
Actually yeah I did compare nexus 4 with sony ( still standing with my words i.e nexus 4 better than sony's shit ) but your first reply was "You can get the Sony Xperia Z at 29k after exchange on flipkart. " So you were technically comparing nexus 5 to sony's Z weren't you? fail.
Back glass plate? Please. No one prefer's that. That is actually one of the reasons why people are buying nexus 5 so that they don't have to deal with the risk of cracking the back glass of nexus 4.
Won't comment on expandable storage as yeah, that is one feature which is good on samsung's sony phones.

Agree with Supernatural. IMHO water resistant is a complete unnecessary feature. I am using Mobile since 2000. 15 handsets till date. How many dropped in water- zilch. And it's not about just hardware and software. I have used Sony Sp and Z. SP is rubbish. Z is a good phone but N4 is much better in usage. Anyways to each his own.

The second-generation Nexus 7 tablet will cost Rs 25,999 in India for the 32GB Wi-Fi and 4G variant. The company has listed only the US prices of the 16 and 32GB Wi-Fi versions of the model, giving rise to speculations that only the top variant will be available via Play Store.
Hain ji?

chromaniac said:
You would realize the utility if you ever get stuck in rain on a bike. I have.
I actually have to hunt for a shop that would give me a small polythene. And then I have to pray that the device reaches home safe and sound.
One rain can basically kill your 20/25/30/35K phone. So do not believe that water proof phones are a fad and it only comes handy if you accidentally drop the phone in a swimming pool.

Last edited:
A friend's friend's kid dropped a us-imported nexus 4 in a bucket of water.... Hasnt been able to get it fixed yet...

Back