Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Ah, sister in law with Nexus 5 and @chromaniac with Moto X. Deadly combination.

Because India has no return policy? If she does not like it, I would have to take it. :pleasantry:

sanke1 said:
₹30,000 for 16 GB phone with no way to increase storage?piss of Google! I know there will be your fanboys who will give up their soul on silver platter to buy this phone.But seriously a big Meh. Pricing wise and storage wise.
29k with no external storage option but you should see that according to the pricing structure, there's only 4k gap between 16 GB & 32 GB. Which I think is a very good thing Google is doing. Eventually phasing out 16 GB models by pushing more users to buy 32 GB models.
For the phones who come with no external storage, doubling of the on board memory at this price point is a great deal.

Hardik7 said:
29k with no external storage option but you should see that according to the pricing structure, there's only 4k gap between 16 GB & 32 GB. Which I think is a very good thing Google is doing. Eventually phasing out 16 GB models by pushing more users to buy 32 GB models.
For the phones who come with no external storage, doubling of the on board memory at this price point is a great deal.
do you realize that people are already spoilt with external storage and having upto 80gb storage combined on Note 2 as sanke1 said?
what those guys gonna do now ? will it be upgrade or downgrade ?

I must be the only person out here who can live with a 8GB phone. Of course, I do not go to a college or an office so I have no need to store music or videos on the device so that pretty much cancels the massive storage requirement out.

Back