Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
This is why it's SHOULD. Not WOULD. Google Nexus 7 2013 pricing for the 3G model has already appeared on Google India website which means that the launch of both the models is pretty close now.

Why are the others in USD?

Supernatural said:
This isn't confirmed and TOI itself doesn't sound confident abt that rumor lol
:facepalm didn't know it was TOI, didn't check the link !

ishaan said:
do you realize that people are already spoilt with external storage and having upto 80gb storage combined on Note 2 as sanke1 said?
what those guys gonna do now ? will it be upgrade or downgrade ?
That's their personal choice whether they choose the nexus or samsung touchwiz phones. Users with that much external storage come into the niche category.
But for the rest of the people who generally get 16 GB storage and expand their storage need with another 16 GB SD card, Google is providing the better option.

Supernatural said:
Actually I was taking S4 as an example and Note 2 too lol. Didn't S4 went to 32k a month back? and it was launched for 42k I suppose. Also, Note 2 for 26k when it's for 38k :tongue:
show me note 2 @ 26k

well for now here you go http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-2-N7100-5-5-HD-Screen-1-6-Ghz-Samsung-Warranty-/200981452099?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2ecb6d9543&_uhb=1
Use the 7.5% coupon and have it for 28k , It was 26k a month back too. 28.3k at flikart after using the 10% of for SC CC.
Hardik7 said:
=another 16 GB SD card, Google is providing the better option.
And to top it of atleast google isn't charging another 12k for 16gb more storage. Unlike iPhone 5c/s where the difference b/w their base 16gb model and 32gb model is 12k.

It was never 26k Last 27.5k Moreover we are talking about official price cuts here not coupon discount by various portals and even then it's no where near 26k

Supernatural said:
Actually I was taking S4 as an example and Note 2 too lol. Didn't S4 went to 32k a month back? and it was launched for 42k I suppose. Also, Note 2 for 26k when it's for 38k :tongue:
Where you found S4 at 32k? Please don't say all these coupon or discounts etc. Just give the official pricing one at 32k.

ishaan said:
It was never 26k
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Last 27.5k [/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Moreover we are talking about official price cuts here not coupon discount by various portals and even then it's no where near 26k [/color]
I have said it was 26k, you probably missed the deal dude, but don't just say it was never 26k coz I have seen that kind of deal. And who gives a crap about the official price? Okay, official price for samsung S4 is 42k(I guess) , I told you that price and that comes with the official warranty
temp said:
Where you found S4 at 32k? Please don't say all these coupon or discounts etc. Just give the official pricing one at 32k.
I did see 32k once at ebay and once at indiatimesshopping. Why not include discounts again btw? It is discount no? and if it comes with the official warranty so what is wrong with that?

Back