Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
I am a bit kind-hearted, so only final warning to both ;)

ishaan said:
unless and until maker reduced the original prices by the way of more discounts on qty sold prices cannot come down significantly,
Seriously? Have you seen the price of Nexus 7 2012 on google play store and at the same time at flipkart?
Have you checked Nexus 4 price at localshopwala and compared the same at indiatimesshoping?
Have you... meh nevermind.

IndianMascot said:
Isn't Sony Xperia Z a better deal and handset than Nexus 5?
Nope. Performance wise , Xperia Z doesn't stand a chance against the beast such as Nexus 5. Though however Comparing nexus 5 to z1 then we have a match but each handsets have their strong point as well as weak. Like where Z1 has slightly better camera compared to Nexus 5, Z1 is waterproof but Nexus 5 is not. But Nexus 5 have got direct updates from Google. It has got better optimizations compared to Z1. Basically to each , it's own.

Memory Limitation is the biggest drawback of any Nexus Phone or Tab.
I am unable to find anything convincable in between Nexus 5 and Xperia Z. Regarding Xperia, its no way comparable with Nexus 5 as both belong to different price range and camera is far far far better than Nexus 5.
Android 4.4 is also not so amazing. its more or less same like 4.3 with few enhanced feature.
I am very keen to look forward for Nexus 5 but unable to convince myself when i see my brother's Xperia Z.

Not every phone is designed to cater to all consumers in the market. At least not in the Android world. That's why it is good to have choices.

volcano619 said:
@mascotSupportRootUnlockCustom ROMoverclock gigs of RAM and CPU!!:)
Lol you can do all of that in xperia z as wellNexus 5 is surely the better phone here, but I doubt average users would find any difference between the two, performance wise, at least

Back