Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Not even sure why people bother about imported units when the official one would be available sometime this month.

Who cares..like i said..i have a device which doesn't have warranty either...Motorola!!

well, it's not officially confirmed that it will arrive this month. there are rumors but it can be about a couple of months also.

Still with no warranty :) and delivery is 25-30 days.. may be indian play store will start selling it before that?
And about 4.4 not being major update from 4.3 , well google already thinks android has matured already. The one thing that lacks is the performace in various phones other than Nexus series. But that's not upto google. It's upto that company's developers and how well they optimize their skins to work well with android's version.

Lol you can do all of that in xperia z as wellNexus 5 is surely the better phone here, but I doubt average users would find any difference between the two, performance wise, at least
In which parameters bro? I have compared both the phones technically and other than cpu speed, both are similar? Additional advantage in Xperia Z is 13 MP camera, option to extend memory and dust and water proof to some extent. I'm sure stock or any custom ROM would fly on the N5.What makes you say that? 4.4 has host of under the hood features. If you think your phone should start cooking for you after a major OS upgrade then may be 4.4 ain't a big upgrade :tongue:PS: One thing I really like is that google is trying a new runtime environment. Read at lot of places that the dalvik (Java) RE is inefficient for native apps. May be in a year or so Android will actually become lag free (whatever of it is left).
Instead of mocking around, if you have recalled here some of the useful facts about 4.4, I and others would have appreciated. Or does that means you too even don't have any idea and simply happy like any other who always keeps on checking his ' About Phone' option to download and install news update and hurray about it.

What! And I thought you might be happy that its coming via Play Store, the way you wanted it all the time :russianroulette:

I haven't ever bought a device from play store. What will be the difference b/w play store and flipkart? I'm guessing return policy? but flipkart has got 30 days policy where as play store has 15 days. hmm flipkart is better I guess then?

Back