Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
I want Flipkart because they are likely to have offers and deals even on Nexus 5 at launch. At least a free case or something similar. If nothing else... wait for a few days and weeks and wait for some offer.
Google Play pricing for Nexus 7 is a good example why I do not want to buy Nexus 5 from Google Play.
And of course I can make 3.5% (I think) in commissions from Flipkart if people here use Flipkart to order their Nexus 5 units :P

that's cool, launching at the same time as play store. i think price will be the same on fk as PS. maybe somewhat cheaper on other portals when discount coupons applied.

I am still amazed that Flipkart does not have a coupons system. Any discount if available is available to everyone.
chromaniac said:
Yup. My friend's unit is already shipped as per the Google Play backend. He was quite quick to order. Must have ordered it within the first 2-3 minutes of launch.
He is essentially an Apple device user trying hard to switch to Android. lol. He buys every new Nexus device but ends up returning it. I imagine he would find Nexus 5 insufficient as well. Would see if getting that unit from him would be logical. lol.
Alright. This friend of mine just confirmed that he is ditching Verizon Wireless and his iPhone for Nexus 5.

i thought i might be ok with 4 inch screen but after using my cousin's xperia M and failing to type miserably, difinately have to get bigger than that 4.5 min.
Though 4 inches one fits nicely in the jeans pocket :tongue:

That deal ended on november 3.

Official bumper costs what 2700 bucks? I do not see them offer these for free. Would be nice though coz I have to buy something in any case.
It's a shame that Zagg still has not released screenguards for Nexus 5. I prefer theirs over other companies.

Back