Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Are the prices quoted on google play store (₹28999 and ₹32999) for 16and 32 gb models respectively, inclusive of taxes?On US play store it comes to $440 after taxes for the 32 gb model listed at $399.Flipkart price seems reasonable then..

It's most likely inclusive of taxes and shipping cost. Atleast that's the case when Nexus 7 is added to basket in Play Store.

Google wallet allowing indian debit cards now? Else many will not be able to buy this gadget just like they aren't able to buy apps from Play!

I am assuming they are just going to wait for the official launch and then deliver the product to you because they claim to offer local warranty on the product.

temp said:
Google wallet allowing indian debit cards now? Else many will not be able to buy this gadget just like they aren't able to buy apps from Play!
Nope. No Debit cards for Google wallet yet. Don't know where's the hold up. I mean Google is in India and can easily workout the issues with the banks.

I did PM wallet support some 4 days back and was told that my bank ( pnb and many others ) are not disclosing the owners information and are not allowing the Rs 0/50 deduction for the verification. Replied back as because wallet doesn't support Securecode system. They said they will just forward this to higher people.
meh, They didn't do it for Nexus 7 2012, don't think so they will do for nexus 5 :(

I have my credit & debit card added to my Google account and I use both for purchases on the Play Store. Works fine for me.

Back