Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,793
Hmmm.. I have my ICICI cards linked to my Google Wallet account.

Right. The problem is that more consumers tend to have accounts in sarkari banks like SBI which block such transactions. When my Yes Bank card was rejected, it was a pretty big shock of its own because the company does not even offer credit cards except for American Express.
Even funnier is the thing that Standard Chartered refuses transactions from Uber so I have been unable to create an account on their platform. Rs. 1 is transacted on every attempt but the authorization is still not made and Uber fails to create my account. You cannot even create an account on Uber without having an authorized connected credit card! Woo.

Nexus line has always floundered with camera performance but I wonder why CNET review says that Nexus 5 is dimmer than competition. Is this because of lack of AMOLED?

Yes. Another reviewer said that the screen might look washed out to some, cause it's not an Amoled and is a LCD. This guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dg2UIzIt4s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

its under 20k in other countries, probably too expensive to get Amoled screen, but in India its almost 30K most phones in that range are likely to come with Amoled even Nokia :tongue:

AMOLED colors are over saturated and it eats too much battery. Same was said for Nexus 4 too - the washed out display. Well people coming from AMOLED display phones will think it's a washed out display, same my brother used to think for my nexus 4 but it takes time to get used to it, may be a week and once you do, you will love it.

AMOLED have a good grey scale..so good that the black looks grey!!only difference!!AMOLEDs have indeed good battery life!!

Back