Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,803
You'll get it at USA rates only if you have friend/relative coming from US who can bring the device along with them. Or you have to use services like shop-n-ship to import devices from us and they have additional shipping and handling charges.

We are discussing about the particular case where this dude's family is in USA currently and is coming back by New Years.

I made my choice when I ordered Nexus devices from USA. But expecting it to be trouble free just because probability is stupid. Shit happens.
The 40 dollar case I got with my Nexus 7 has a faulty mechanism with respect to magnetic lock. I still have no idea if the problem is with the case or the device itself. Be prepared for a DoA or a delayed delivery or a faulty unit if you are going to get it from USA. Those are the risks you take when ordering internationally.
For me, the early launch in India and a reasonable price difference is good enough to get it from India.

I plan to get Moto G eventually. Might get Nexus 5 and see if Sister in Law likes it enough to keep it.
If she doesn't I would stay on N5. Otherwise Moto G it is!

Back